Procedure for Absorption in Metzad
Metzad Community opens its doors to families who want to live in a warm Haredi community.
Every family wants to live in Metzad between the rented apartment owned, should undergo absorption:
Below are details of absorption permanent resident (wild optional) Metzad community:
- Introductory meeting with members of the reception committee and filling out forms.
- Approval by the Commission for Integration
- Signing a contract with a contractor or a home owner.
- Set up a meeting with Secretary of opening a community resident.
- Free admission.
- Book listing members of the Association.
* This information is preliminary and general information only and not a substitute for information to be transmitted to an official community. In addition, the information can not derogate from the rights of the Association according to the law, a contract or a Resolution of the competent authorities Association. Society reserves the right to change any detail of the details released, without notice.
Names of members of the reception committee:
For more information and contact you may contact the secretariat community.